December 12, 2004

For the love of all things fraggable!!

Whoa, there's a few things to blog about! Nervous laughter out of the way, I shall summarise all that occured over the last week! Nice and simple no?

-

FRIDAY

Little. Watched some more of Kenneth Branagh in Henry V in english, and drama was as fun as drama always is!

SATURDAY

Sarah came home! Wootage!

SUNDAY

Photo fantasticness approaching. Confirmantion time! Essentially me kneeling in front o' t3h Bishop and 'confirming' (see what they did there?) my faith in Christ. Get the idea? Photos:

I'm putting on my tie... Mr. Anderson...
Me and Nick attempting to look vaguely suave
Bishop Brennon, erm i mean Nick and I
Josh intoxicating himself
'Get yer 'ands offa my woman you flicking motherfather!' (ahem)
ARG the hideousness of the me!!!
Damn, didn't come out. Still, this is Aston (left) and Martin (right). ASTON MARTIN!
The incredibly stylish ways of the Louise

And All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Monday-Thursday

School school school... Tuesday was very empty, due to the well documented physics trip, I have nearly completed the soon to be irrelevant maths retake coursework, I got all the certificates form my GCSE's I found out when the next Film studies trip is, we nearly finished reading Spring Awakening, erm... had parents evening on thursday evening, before going to Sarah's and then to JAGS to see some wierd play called Yerma... saw the A2 drama productions on wednesday... thats about it...

I shall do the rest tomorrow. avast ye!

No comments: