August 23, 2004

Lo all you blog readers. I have almost totally caught up with all my internet activities that selfishly continued without my marvelous presence. All blogs read, all forums caught up on and I am very enraged at PinkDucklings blog. Nearly 1000 hits already??? Dern you Chinese people that read her blog! Just because she's female!!!

-

That's that said. I have a busy week ahead of me it seems. I have been invited out to some social 'do' tonight which will involve some o' the youth that were down in Somerset last week. Expect drunkenness it seems. Then I am (finally) going to London with my friends tomorrow, which we are sorting out now, then on Thursday I am going to get my GCSE results. Which will be nice.

Ok, Sarah is confusing me on MSN, so i had better go.

Daves Done.

4 comments:

Jon said...

yay, at last

Dauve said...

'Dave's Done' :D Tis an excellent ending!

So... a 'do' eh? Try not to drink too much, it's bad for the liver. A poison! A plague! Disgusing...

JAJ said...

I'm sorry, a number of the hits on Sarah's blog are caused by me using her links to read other peoples...apologies.

sophie said...

I do the same Jess!!!