August 06, 2004

Ah, another blissful blog. I'd like to apologise for the previous post, i just felt i should post something close to my heart. However, since my aorta cannot be put on the internet, i am forced to write about KitKats instead.

Sigh, I feel rather down at the minute. I don't know, just over the last few days I've been in a permanently melancholy mood. No idea why. Somethings just not right. I get bored far too easily, and i'm not particularly motivated to do anything (well, one thing, but getting up that early in the morning is killing me). Sigh.

Ah well. New blog by other dud Baz. Link to right, and don't bitch about Get Fuzzy Stompp and fpoole, i'll get onto it!!! :D

Ah hell with it. Night people

8 comments:

Jon said...

yes its quite enjoyable learning PHP. Join us Dickybod and together we could rule the internet!

Sarah said...

It's your own fault your feeling miserable Richard!

I've been reading about all your friend's fun outings to London and exciting games of monopoly and have you been doing any of that? no.

Now I'm off for a swim in the pool and then a trip to the nudist beach in the afternoon (everyone should try nudism, it's brilliant!) before popping down to the beach in the evening to lounge around on the sand and drink some beer. Ah, this is the life for me. I guess I'll see you at Soul Survivor.

And what is this that the dud's have worked out?

Chard said...

Actually Sarah, 'tis your fault!

Most of these days of fun outings and games of monopoly have either been made inaccessable duie to either:

1) Soul in the City
2) YOU!!!

Jon said...

aha, so you were the spanish visitor to my blog; and there I was thinking I was in for a torrent of visitors named Fernando and Cortez etc.

I expect they'll be more outings in the future for dickybod to join us in, you haven't missed out yet dickybod :)

Jon said...

sorry, that should be "there'll" instead of "they'll"

Dauve said...

Some more reasons why you may be feeling down.

1) Those hormoney things we hear so much about these days. Casuing far more harm than good I think. Maybe I should try to ban them... :)

2) You have finally turned into a grumpy old man. Get used to it, it isn't that bad.

Chard said...

Meh

Sarah said...

Woah, something is seriously wrong with your counter Richard, it says you have had 1322442 hits!