October 03, 2005

Sun of Science

You'll see what i did there in a minute.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So, today I left for school early. With all my transgressions involving punctuality last week i was DAMN determined to do better this week, starting with today. I left home at 7.30 and took the stroll to'ard school. I turned up in the lair of the beast, to find it EMPTY!!! I WAS FIRST IN!!! Noone here... or here... and not a soul. Damn proud of that I was!

Anyway, after a long and dull Englit, I ventured for a second period three (period 6 :-P) , whereupon we all ventured out to take a look at the eclipse which people told me was on that i had no idea about but oh well an eclipse is an eclipse.After much messing around we finally made our pinhole camera complete with projector (seen here operated by Uber Projectionist Dave) The Sun seemed to be giving us no clues of its own, so we looked onto the screen, and as the sun shone through what did we see?! This remarkable image!!! Theres Science for ya. Unfortunately, the sun seemed to turn Dan to stone, so we had to find the Elixir of Petrification to revive him.

I then spent 3rd explaining to Ollie the plot of Pride and Prejudice... with cards
Sciency day no?

4 comments:

Dauve said...

With my cards in fact! >:(

Dan said...

A very sciency day. Shame you didn't beat the Beast into School. That would have shown him! Although that would require and overnight stay...

Dan said...

An overnight stay damnit!

Jon said...

I should've brought my Mickey Mouse eclipse glasses.