October 03, 2005

Science

I have made a masterful scientific discovery!

Me (m) + Shower (s) = Good (g). M+S = Marks and Spencer (MS). Therefore MS=G (monosodium glutamate). Now, Cat (c) + M = G, which stands to reason that MS+C also = G. But, M+MS+C+S = Bad (b)

So, if M+MS+C+S=B, but M+MS+S= G, obviously S+C=B.

The rule here? Never take a shower with a cat watching you. It's very unnerving...

Oh, also: Oranges and Richard plus Gardening Alone Shouldnt Mix, but they evidently do since i cut the grass yesterday. Therefore O+R+G+A+S+M = The sum of its parts.

Evidently R= ORGASM. I rock :-P

Is it wrong that I can already hear all those who do physics and maths writhing in sheer torment? Ooh, that made me go all tingly...

3 comments:

Dauve said...

Of course, you do know that g = 9.8 ms^-2 and G = 6.67 x 10^-11, and not "good" and "Glutamate" as you suspected.

Dan said...

He's right you know.

Chard said...

Curses. My formulae hath backfired!!