May 24, 2005

Miss Hoover, the floor is shaking!

Though not due to a spurt of oil, but the bass line for Muse's Muscle Museum. Vibratey feet!


Ah, so study leave is now well and truly under that way. Which way? THE way. Hot damn I'm mad. Ooh, should change my MSN name, one momo...

...k changed. Nostalgia!

So 7 exams now done and dusted. English Literature, Drama Practical, General Studies x3, Film Studies x2. And now 2 days of respite before english literature (which i dont have to stay for the retake of!!! OH YEH!) and then 2 WEEKS of respite! Or an entire year, since i dont take my next exam until I'm 17! Wooo!


Have a lemur

3 comments:

Dauve said...

Woo! I too have no more exams until I am 17.

JAJ said...

Aw aw aw aw ...sooo cute...he he...I have seen them in the wild!

YAY!

Lewis said...

You are madder than a sackful of ferrets.