May 10, 2005

#227

A title that has no relevance to anyone really, but it makes sense to me. (Apologies for discrepancies in font and font size)

On saturday I purchased a game that after only 2 days is very close to my heart, and is in serious contention with my MSN time (shock horror!). Remember this:

The Future's Bright... The Future's Perfect

Aye, Timesplitters Future Perfect is now in the sweet sweet custody of my PS2 game shelf. Time for a pros and cons list then :P

Story Mode
Pros
Free Radical have made the story mode a lot more indepth than was previously offered through the second game (certainly more so than the first) and the whole thing is a lot more fun to play.
Cons
Short. Very Short. 2 hours worth of play is a little shoddy
.

Arcade League

Pros

The fights are still as fun as ever...
Cons
...pity there isn't as many or as difficult

Challenge

Pros

Racing a remote controlled cat. Need I say more?
Cons
Again, not many challenges


Weapons (Mwahahahaha)

Pros

Harpoon Gun - What could be more fun than 3 foot long CO2 propelled spikes? Only the sound it makes when it hits someone :P
All Pistols - Could have dual, but they sound so much better with attached suppressor
Injector - Inoculation the fun way
Temporal Uplink - Total rip off of HL2's gravity gun. But if it ain't broke...
Time Disruption Grenades - OMGOMGOMG nothing more fun than killing in slo-mo :P
Cons
Baseball Bat - Pointless really. Baseball bat vs 9mm? No contes
t.
Dispersion gun - Erm...what does it do?

But there is one aspect I have not touched upon. This game is GREAT for stress relief. One rather fun setup I found is here in this recipe:
  1. Team Deathmatch
  2. Vietnam
  3. 30 minutes
  4. 10 bots all on Team Red
  5. Soviet Rifle and Machine Gun x2
Theres nothing special to be gained from 10 WWI uniformed men running at me with rifles in a group. There is a LOT to be had from holding R2 with the Machine Guns x2 pointed at them.

64 bullets later, and the muzzle flash clears to 10 very still and very dead bots.

Repeat for 30 minutes :P

I took some photos of the end game stats:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Apparantly, someone dies every 3 seconds as a result of worldwide poverty. According to the above, a bot dies every 3 seconds as a result of a crazed Insetick SD/18 called Valmar.

Oooh yeh >:D

Anyway. I have also recently become a womens fashion model. For those that wondered what my current MSN name is about, here it is:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
'Whoao, the sweetest thing'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Come get me lads... rawr ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bootéliscious, I'm sure you'll agree :D

Well, i've set myself up for ridicule. Go me and my lack of esteem or dignity!!! :D

'chard

9 comments:

JAJ said...

Disturbing because...i don't understand the first half at all...and I understand the second half far too much!

Dauve said...

Disturbing because... I don't really understand any of it :D

Ell said...

Disturbing because... you managed to boast about your skills with 2x MG's and your feminine beauty in one post.

Chard said...

I am the original femme fatale >:P

Ell said...

YOU STOLE MY LITTLE EVIL SMILEY FACE DUDE!!

Chard said...

My smiley dude now! MWAHHAHAH

Chard said...

Bow before my femininity!

There are plenty of places to hide a semi automatic in this outfit :D

Dan said...

Why? Why? What is the world coming to?

Chard said...

Drama kicks ass :P