May 09, 2005

A bit of a week excuse...

...but I thought I'd wait for a whole week to go by before blogging again. Though don't expect it to be of concording length :P

So, let us begin where all weeks begin. At the end.

Sunday

Sunday was a funday (^_^) in that Sa was there for most of it, only to leave as I entered the engine assisted travelling pod, with Lightsaber in hand bound for the abode of the action made when the foot slams (or stomps, if you will) on the ground. After a pretty uneventful journey, which was only enhanced by playing a game with mum involving the tallying of BMW or Mercedes there were on the road, we arrived at the Fabled Music Den of Yore (mum. ooooh).

So after a short wait at the front door (which seemed not to want to have itself opened...hmm) I was allowed into the humble abode, where I was not only greeted by Stompp and his Humour Underlings (his parents, funny, but in a TOTALLY different way) but...

...but...

...BUT...

(belated drum roll)

...that Almighty and Powerful Diety herself, in the flesh, but 3 metres from my humble self. After some bowing, worship and general deference she stopped making a fool of herself and left me alone ;)

So, third time lucky. After some initial pleasantaries during which I sat and watched the gathered assembly masticate (careful helen...) teh Stompp, Ell and I retired to the Reason Room, where after some awkward moments where i think I actually managed to scare Ell just a teense, we left the house bound for the picturesque locales of the woods. And picturesque they indeed were, with me and Stompp talking our usual hobbit about slaying hordes of viscious reanimated dead, with Ell walking alongside quietly humming to herself. Surreal rather.

So, afters we retired to The Reason Room again and just generally chilled. I got me first taste of Cowboy Bebop, and any well done animé is enough to send me salivating so this was poifect.

So that was fun and cool. Especially since I was treated to Ell's rendition of Hysteria (the sing, not the condition, though i think i got that too), though it is rather sad to note we did not face each other at Halo -OR- Soul Calibur, something that shall have to wait for another time methinks.

Home and sleepsybyes

6 comments:

Dauve said...

All sounds fun. Except maybe the strange counting cars game.

Ell said...

WOOHOO!
All the better as I have more time to hone my er... skills.. yeah...
I was going to blog about that the night I got back, but half the post magically disappeared into the ether so I got annoyed and didn't look at my blog again until tonight.
Very nice to see you too, fair deity.

Ell said...

OHOH and you spelled lightsabre the American way.

Ell said...

*cries* What's the point when you can't kill ALL of them? You have to get rid of them otherwise they regroup!! Covenant are cleverer than you think!! *shifty eyes*

Chard said...

I WANT REZ DAMMIT!!! ;_;

Chard said...

@stompp.com/org

I love the Harpoon gun in Timesplitters... mmm spikey ^_^