March 21, 2005

Oh dear god no...

Instructions for this post:

Read the above link
Read it again, with a look of disbelief
Shake head in despair
Read rest of post.
Comment without any mention of New York in whatever form, It's coming damn it!

Ok, I'll let you get on with that.

-

All done? OK then, all together now 1...2...3... 'only in America'.

So what have I done since getting back from New York? Time for a summary (in no particular order. It's been nearly a month k?)

: Blogged once
: Went to the Islington conference, returning with 17 prospecti
: Went to Stompp pour la uber Anime-fest
: Schooled
: erm...bout it.

There ya go nonnesuch, i blogged.

4 comments:

Lewis said...

I think the title summarises my thoughts well.

Jon said...

I wonder what fool called the police.

Dauve said...

Only in America. How very true :)

Dan said...

Jon is right. What fool would call the police. Couldn't they handle a five year old? As you said, "Only in America".