March 27, 2005

Absath has nothing on me

"A short hour and a half ride later we were at Penn station, and we walked a few blocks up into Times Square. We went to some stores, goofed around in Toys R’ Us for a little bit, and then I took her out for lunch at Planet Hollywood. They had a lot of cool props there, like Ferris Bueller’s vest, the miniature cabin used in Evil Dead 2, and I’m pretty sure they had the model used for the second Death Star (the unfinished one). Otherwise it was a really cool replica. We both really like movies, so it was a very cool lunch. The food was great and the company was even better <3"


- stolen shamelessly ( and without permission, eek :( from Absath, the god behind Ctrl+Alt+Del. Hopefully he won't hate me for it.

Anyway, the point of that is, I've been there meself.

The wierd thing about it is usually when people go on about random places in the world you cant really attach to it. But, having been there I have a mental image of that place. I think Dave even took a photo of said Death Star.

Though I'm not sure about "the company was even better"

Anything in the ketchup?

No comments: