October 08, 2006

Dancing Mad

Today has been an odd day. And not just becuase I spelt today as topdaty.

It all begins WAaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, almost... ooh...18 hours ago, at 1am. I decided to relieve certain frustrastions and desires in one orgasmically gushing force and stve off the boredom witha a puzzle game of some description. Paths, if you must know. So, 2 hours later I had finally conquered said game (I'm on the score board. 80something) and had decided that, due so annoying circumstances I would happen to spirit myself away, up that old wooden hill to Bedfordshire. Was very nice too, very friendly locals. Anyway, as I was lying there I realised that in face sleep was going to be a chore (mostly due to the cat that had decided to choose that moment to leap onto my stomach and use me as an impromptu sleeping surface), so desiring some small semblance of company (which certain people were being very reluctant to grant) I texted the small coffee obsessed one, who it turned out was none too far from me.

Long story short, at 7am (i can be up that early, who says I can't, leave me alone!) I plodded downstairs and let in said Caffiened Crusader, whence we proceeded to spend all the twilight hours in convivial conversation. Well, until about 8 when she had to leave (possibly completely confusing my parents all the while). So that was odd

Then, at 10am I arose again, plodded to the shower, cleaned myself while ignoring the feeling of unease that had crept over me, got dressed (careful) got everything together, and went and sat at teh bus stop...

...15 minutes later, I stood up, looked at the timetable, saw the bus didn't run on sundays and proceeded to walk. So that was odd.

Anyhoogan, I got to Nick's, said hi to Nick and Rachel (who weren't up yet, tsk tsk, some of us were up at 7!) and we then proceeded to watch Nick jumpstart his car (very fun) went and got popcorn, came back and watched both Airplane! films with lots of laughs from Nick and myself and the odd discernible snigger from Rachel. So that was odd.

This was also odd...

This was just hysterical... though odd...


Then I went t'Theatre 62 and got said hello to by my brother. So that was odd.

Chard. Who is odd...

No comments: