January 08, 2006

Thoughts for week commencing 2/1

  • 2006 is not good
  • 2006 will get better
  • 2006 is suffering the 2005 hangover
  • Pokémon rocks
  • Fugde tastes bad
  • Dog's can fly
  • People are cool
  • Cats are nice
  • Illness is bad
  • Uni is a pain in the rectum
  • Sleep is vastly overrated
  • The Nameless is too good
  • Our play, if it works, will rock
  • My circle of friends are FAR too sad
  • At the end of this year, people are going to leave me

'chard

Playing:
Pokemon Blue
Reading: 'Voyage of the Dawn Treader' - C.S. Lewis
Listening to: 'Daylight' - Coldplay
Watching: 'Family Guy'
Annoyed with: My head
Confused about: 42
Mood: Colour Webcam
Song currently stuck in head: 'The Nameless' - Slipnot
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'P.L.U.C.K.' - System of a Down

5 comments:

Dauve said...

Pokemon, pah! Never did get the hang of that game.

titch said...

I LOVED pokemon! Sleep is overrated. In my opinion a perfect world would be one where sleep is not necessary. By sad do you mean crying sad or startrek sad? Yeah, and despite several arguements as to my being a member of the "people" clan I am not leaving. But everyone else is and it is very saddening. You'd better visit me too Helen! and you Steve! In fact everyone better visit me! I will make cake. Fantastic.

David Jani said...

i disagree with most of those points and im not (very) Sad!!!! though titchs offer of cake is a good one to make me come back

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Pokemon. *Dances*

JAJ said...

Jigglypuff Jigglypuff!