April 13, 2004

I just spent 5 minutes counting to bring you the wholly unexciting news that this is my 44th blog since it's inception. Not blog as in weblog, because I couldn't manage 44 blogs at once, I mean the 44th post in this blog. You know what? I'm just going to shut up and post.

I just watched Love Actually actually, and actually it was actually quite a good film (actually). Because of this i'm going to be very sentimental and post about that demon in every 15 year old teenager's (as opposed to a 15 year old senior citizen) life...

LOVE (actually)

I don't know why i'm posting this, other than the sentimental glow that only comes from a romcom, and i know that i'll probably realise that I've said things that will incriminate/embarrass/destroy me, so i'm going to post while i'm glowing. While I have the low dignity-defense to say this I will: Kiera Knightely is the best looking English girl I will never meet. There are/will be better girls that i have/will meet (though if the former is true, i haven't woken up and noticed yet.)

While lower down you will have noticed I ranted about love (actually) as a social destroyer and the bane of everyone's life, and i still hold this to be true at least where i'm concerned (actually) and essentially i bvelieve my love life is the nonexistant pile of leaves that it was and will remain.

OK, just hit a reality check that if i go any further i'll be shooting myself in the foot, so i'll stop.

Oh, in other news .hack completed, food eaten, breathed a little, watched love actually and Finding Nemo (actually)

G'night Kiera Knightley, D.O.B either 1985 or 1983. Damn internet... not that i'm doing searches for her...ahem...

DickyBod
Playing: FFVIII
Listening to: 'Without You, Within Me' thebandwithnoname
Watching: Love, Actually (actually)
Annoyed with: Innuendo
Confused about: Love...
Mood: Sentimental

PS : 10 uses of the word actually (11) only 2 of which were nessacary (actually (12))

No comments: