March 15, 2007

LVI

With the addition of:
  1. Least I Could Do (Sex sex sex and humour)
  2. +EV (Poker humour. Who knew?)
  3. Planet Karen (The diary of a Nemi alike living in Bristol)
  4. Questionable Content (S*P, but more indie and less mean spirited)
  5. Crimson Dark (Joss Whedon's Firefly in webcomic form)
  6. Punch 'n Pie (Pint sized sequel to Queen of Wands)
  7. The Broken Mirror (DESPRESSING. Do not read if easily disturbed...)
I have broken the 50 mark for regularly read webcomics. Go me. Links to the side.

Life in sentences!

'Nine Destinies and a Downfall' by Sirenia is a good album.
As is 'The Heart of Everything' by Within Temptation.
Interrobang is the best name for a piece of punctuation ever.
Tittle is second.
Doing your own laundry on a whim with no obligation is amazingly surreal
Waking up at 930 after License grinding until 3am is just ridiculous
God himself invented Spaghetti hoops.
Marmite Sandwiches are so in
FFXII is stealing my free time
So is Facebook
Noone is on MSN
Noone is talking to me
The Google search suggestion thing in Firefox never ceases to amaze me
Death Wish is the perfect end to a man's night in
I am feeling happy.

chard

3 comments:

FreeWildebeest said...

Webcomics do indeed rule. I'll have to look at some of those. I'm only on 23 or so that I read regularly. I recommend cat and girl and Dr. McNinja.

Chard said...

Dr. McNinja never did it for me. The receptionist raised a titter but not much more.

I have a date with the cat and girl archives it seems.

Anonymous said...

I'm on msn right now. But you're asleep. Sensible boy. Interrobang!