March 12, 2006

Wierd Weekend

This wierd weekend has actually only been wierd becuase of one deciding factor: I've actually done things. While usually my weekend involves me sitting here spewing out immense amounts of random crap on MSN to you wonderful chaps (and nonchaps more likely) I actually spent almost ALL or this 2 day stretch doing things of various consequence.

So, saturday. I was awake and alert by 1030, which for myself is an incredibly disorienting feeling. Dad and I then trekked up the road to the fabulous stretch that is West Wickham High Street (the middle of the middle of nowhere, or TMotMoN, not to be confused with any Digimon) where we proceeded to have my ugly mug photographed 4 times for the purposes of international customs registration papers (passport photos). We also went and had a look at shoes, as both pairs of mine (yes girls, shock horror, it is possible to own less than 5 pairs) had become woefully tatty and small, and in these days of gravitational precipitation and the resultant accumulation of H2O on the paving stones it meant that my toes were getting rather more wet than was strictly nessecary. We couldn't find anything in Clarks, though we did have a good old larf at the "Buy One Get One Free" stand, which is only really funny if you knew that there was only 1 shoe on display and the very nature of there being a PAIR of shoes. Ah hilairty. We also on this excursion went into the Post Office to claim a part of a Dyson and some forms with which to affix the photo of me too. So i can flee the country if i need to. Not that I do. Nope. Never. Not me. Then, after a healthy lunch, I exited the abode of my dwelling and made my way to the abode of the dwelling of Dave. Uponst arrival, I shushed Cristina and co. and we got to work producing the script for our coursework film, which after an hour and a bit was complete (as a draft) so i toddled off home and procrastinated for the time until food. During this period I beat fellow 14+ member's score on Space Dodge, Braniac, Collapse, Chicken, Fruitdrop, Asteroids, Snake and Tetris. After food, I showered, sliced half my chin off with a razor, walked to Louis, realised just how disgustingly out of tune his guitar is, and awaited the arrival of Gary and Ashley. When indeed they did arrive, we toodled off, with Pallo Lerond also in tow to Croydon FC, to join Chris and Ricky in the celbration of thier 18ths
Image hosting by Photobucket
The dashing hosts there. The main highlights of the evening were Paul getting completely wasted (this being the first night of serious drinking for him) and Ashley being a cheating little shit:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Had to include the second photo for the obvious posage of Chris Manlow in the background. And for the record, it wasn't just Paul who was knocked sideways by the drink:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Love that photo. Any way, was a good night, even with the presence of some shit music and too many Year 12's.

Today I wrote 2 scripts. 2!! Well, ok one of them is Shakespeares, and one is just the one we did yesterday but neater and more technical. But was a busy day! I also researched the paperclip, which was bloody interesting.
I think I need to relax a little... Oh, and MME#3/4 are complete. #3 rocks immensly and #4 was staggering.

'chard
Playing: KOTOR hopefully
Reading: 'V for Vendetta'
Listening to: 'Revolution DeathSquad' - Dragonforce
Annoyed with: Tyler
Confused about: Nothing
Mood: Knackered
Song currently stuck in head: 'Mr. Jack' - System of a Down
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'Unspoken' - Lacuna Coil

7 comments:

titch said...

Shoes. I am (last time I checked) female, and I own five pairs of shoes including my school shoes (worn for going to school) and walking boots (worn rarely on occassions when I walk...so about once a year). The last time I brought a pair of shoes was over a year ago, and the shoes I wear most (other than school shoes) I brought while I was still in primary school. So don't you DARE suggest that girls are shoe-freaks. We have brains and understand what moderation is.

JAJ said...

It's not the shoes that are the problem...it's the lack of space!! Now surely..many shoes are just a sign of a well-rounded active human being...let me see

Trainers - for living in
Posh shoes - for dressing up in
Wellingtons - for zookeeping in
Walking boots - for..um..walking in?
Ballet shoes, Tap shoes, Modern shoes - for dancing in
Plimsols - for PE..or just for fun.

See.. they are all necessary!

Ooh..and sandals...for when it is hot!

Dauve said...

I can proudly say I own a very manly number of 2 pairs of shoes; the trainers and the school shoes. More than enough.

Lewis said...

"I also researched the paperclip, which was bloody interesting."

- You, sir, are a liar.

Fewer pairs. Fewer.

Jon said...

Why were you researching paperclips? Was it for Agent Clippit, the evil Microsoft Office assistant?

Anonymous said...

I have... er... *counts* about 8 pairs of shoes. But I am An Intellectual and am going to Oxford, so I have an excuse. Ner :)

Hele said...

I find it surprising that you have been corrected on the "less/fewer" mistake, but not been told that the word is spelt "weird".

I would add an extra pair to Jess's list of essential shoes:
Boots: to enable the wearing of skirts during the winter without going to the discomfort of wearing posh shoes. I would never be able to wear a skirt to school without my boots as I have to walk home.