May 24, 2007

Placeholder

My special review is coming, but in the meantime, I have a few things to say:
  1. To Mr "Temperature-above-18-degrees". FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF AND DIE IN A DITCH!!! Kisses and lollipops, chard.
  2. To Nightwish. Thank you for not being malicious by only teasing us with 38 seconds of Eva today. Thank you for revealing the new singer to us. Thank you for making sure she didn't look too much like a horse, meaning she looks better than Tarja, but still leaving Sharon and Christina as the ultimate vixens of Metal.
  3. To September. NO offense dude, I love you being the ninth month and all, but you could... I dunno, scooch up a little? I mean, 4 months is a long time, and I kinda wanna be both at uni and listening to the new Nightwish album kinda about... now? So, yeh, If you could.
  4. To Alcohol. Oh my god. Just. Oh. Just. Oh my god. Thank you for existing. Oh my god. You rule dude. You tha man. You tha man.
  5. To Dad. Yeh...how to say this? Um... nutmeghasnopetrolandIbackedintoawallandthebumperiskindascraped...so...sorry...
  6. To my lines. Could you guys, like, learn me for a bit? That might work.
Love and Louvres
Chard

Playing: Pokémon Diamond
Reading: 'The Time Traveller's Wife' -Audrey Niffenegger
Listening to: 'Welcome to the Black Parade' - My Chemical Romance
Annoyed with: The heat
Mood: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Song currently stuck in head: 'Der Mitternachtslowe' - Therion
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'Eva' - Nightwish

(now lets have the real thing!)

No comments: