May 20, 2007

Life

Listening to Off the Cuff as I write this, which is playing some awesome stuff. I advise anyone who doesnt regularly listen to get their lives straight.

It's been a while. This chard has been lazy. And he is sorry.

What have I been up to then? Well, I bought 2 books, The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger which I may stop reading, go buy a notebook, start reading again and then take copius notes to make sure my head is getting around the madness. I'm not that far into it, but already I heartily recommend it. The other book some of you know about, some of you don't. But I shall not go into it much. Because I will be presenting you with a review in all good time. You shall see.

A massive amount of my life (80 hours so far) now has been taken up by Pokémon Diamond, which despite being EXACTLY the same core gameplay as all the rest, is still an absolutely superb game. And Jon and Rob will be defeated. Oh yes. The apprentice will finally become the master.

Also I have been deep in rehearsals for the next awesome show, Once a Catholic. This play is absolutely hysterical, so I implore each and everyone of you to come and see it, and then to complain loudly at me for being associated with such a heretical rag. Its on at 7.45pm from the 15th to the 23rd of June at Bromley Little Theatre.

And now, most importantly, I'm eating dinner. So ciao benitos!

chard

Playing: Pokémon Diamond
Reading: 'The Time Traveller's Wife' -Audrey Niffenegger
Listening to: 'Zerstoren' - Rammstein/ Off the Cuff
Annoyed with: Nothing really
Mood: Moof
Song currently stuck in head: 'Our Lady of Sorrows' - My Chemical Romance
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'A Vampire's Lament' - Atreyu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once a Catholic eh? Perchance I will go see.

Jon said...

You can't possibly win, I'm just too great!