January 10, 2007

MMVII

2007. MMVII. Y2K7. The second Bond. Yes indeed this most auspicious year is now finally in our grasp, and here we are living in it as we speak with the seconds ticking away wastefully as I write this. So what have I so far accomplished in the 10 days we've had since the last year breathed it's last and this one crawled into the world half formed, quivering, shivering, gazing around with widely naive eyes and covered in the amniotic fluid of the last? Not much. In no real order:
  • I went back to school and got Northcott's email! Hacking may begin and the Burrow be found
  • I saw the cardboard model of Cheddar's 'Master Plan'. The new classroom block is going to be a circle.
  • I got the DVD's of the play! Helen looks amazing 'shakin' that thang'. She disagrees.
  • I finally burnt CD's of all my photo's! E:\ is still fucked.
  • I got an interview at Kent!
  • I got rejected from certain universities who shall not be named Bristol.
  • I appear to have broken this pair of underwear. Huh.
  • I stabbed myself under the fingernail with a drawing pin
  • I packed my room into cardboard boxes
  • Crashed my Zen twice
  • Drove home from Sarah's. Fucking scary around Crystal Palace you know...
  • Lost Monopoly. Twice
  • Lost Trivial Pursuit
  • Sleept too much. And yes. Sleept.
  • Ate much
  • Tried doing this list
  • Failed to keep it interesting
  • Added two new webcomics
  • Poked many people
  • Addicted further myself Facebook to
  • Fucked my grammar...
  • Dittent learn any lines. Getting there...
And that's aboot it. Gonna crack open a beer and have some food. Feeeeeeeeeelin' goood.

Playing: Kingdom Hearts II
Reading: Nowt
Listening to: 'The Carpenter' - Nightwish. Fuck knows why, it's shit...
Annoyed with: My left index finger
Mood: Goooood
Song currently stuck in head: 'Let Mom Sleep' - Hideki Naganuma
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'Maybe I'm a Lion' - The Black Mages

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Life... Love love

Sarah said...

Comment. Comment comment comment, comment comment!

Sarah said...

Also, I found your blog to be an representative tale of the apathetic and individualised nature of modern life. You are truely a master of the genre.

Sarah said...

Here is the love. Happy now?

CJM said...

Shall not be named Bristol? What shall they be named then?

Chard said...

Arsemonkeys